Cajun Burgers "Seasoned and Sauced" Recipe
Spicy, juicy and grilled to perfection — these Cajun burgers will make your mouth water!
You can find burgers in any state, but in Louisiana, we like to heat things up with a little Cajun spice. That means stopping by Arlene’s Cajun Kitchen off Church Street in Youngsville. Though the kitchen may be small, Arlene’s kickin’ Cajun burger doesn’t skimp on flavor.
Want Louisiana’s Cajun burgers at home? Louisiana Fish Fry has been crafting and perfecting their Cajun recipes since 1982. Now, their wide selection of Louisiana-inspired products is available across the nation. Try their easy but flavorful Cajun-inspired twist on burgers to step up your cookout game.
The secret ingredient? The bold Cajun seasoning blend. By the way, you can leave all those tired old condiments in the fridge. The Remoulade sauce is all you need to take your Cajun burgers the next level.
Ingredients for Cajun Burgers:
- 2 pounds of extra-lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana Fish Fry Seafood Sauce
- 4 teaspoons Louisiana Fish Fry Cajun Seasoning
- Louisiana Fish Fry Remoulade Sauce
- Hamburger buns
Optional toppings — or add your own favorites!
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced white onion
Method of Preparation:
- Combine the ground beef, Louisiana Fish Fry Seafood Sauce and the Louisiana Fish Fry Cajun Seasoning. Mix together thoroughly.
- Form seasoned beef into 8 patties (approximately 1/4 pound each).
- Heat grill and grill until desired “doneness” is achieved. Serve on toasted bun with a dusting of Louisiana Fish Fry Cajun Seasoning and Louisiana Fish Fry Remoulade Sauce instead of ketchup and add other toppings as desired. Serve to your family and friends and wait for the compliments!
Visit Louisiana Fish Fry for more information on frying techniques and additional products.